Jill A. Douthett
- London School of Economics, London, England
- Tulane University, B.A., 1973
University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1976
- 1976, Pennsylvania
- 2003, New Mexico
- Sandoval County and American (Member, Sections on: Business Law; Real Property, Probate and Trust Law) Bar Associations
- State Bar of New Mexico (Member, Sections on: Business Law; Commercial Litigation; Employment/Labor Law; Real Property/Probate/Trust)
- Author: “Construction Lien Law in New Mexico,” 2007; “Your LLC’s Liability Might Not Be Limited,” Alb. Journal, August 5, 2004; “Forum Selection as a Threshold Issue: A Policyholder Perspective,” The Brief, Vol. 25, No. 3, Fall 1995; “Anatomy of a Policyholder’s Bad Faith Claim,” Mealey’s Publications, 1995; “Recent Developments in the Duty to Defend,” American Bar Association, 1994; “Double Your Money, Double Your Fun: Prosecuting and Defending Extra-Contractual and Punitive Damage Claims for Excess Liability Awards Arising out of Insurers’ Refusals to Settle,” American Bar Association, 1991; “Liability Insurance for Asbestos Property Damage Claims: The Insured’s View,” Law Journal Seminars Press, 1990; “Insurance Brokers,” Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 1987; “Agents’ Liability,” Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 1987.
- Divisional Deputy City Solicitor for Commercial Litigation, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1981-1984.
- Partner, Hoyle Morris & Kerr, Philadelphia, 1985-1997.